Saturday, February 18, 2012

Once a Dream

You Live once 
To have once
To share once
To care once...

I see it in their face, I sense it in their eyes... You walk alone???

I do. For the simple fact of the matter I do. I walk alone, to go alone, to see alone, to explore alone. It's the beauty in the breathe to go and do yourself. It's in the silence we find our answers and it's in our silence we find our truth. Walking these steps I find myself wanting to share. Call it the hopeless romantic, or call it sheer loneliness; whatever the case, whatever the moment, I find myself going, doing, seeing, listening, being alone that sometimes I'd find it nice and pleasant to share that with another. Except, finding that one to share my quirky silence could possibly be the most horrifying task to date. Hi I'm Amora, want to sit in silence with me?

It's rather a strange question to ask a stranger, eh? I bet it'd get you thinking. It's that silent beat of the air. The deep thumping pumping heart that keeps the circle going. It's hard to sit within yourself. Sitting in, waiting in, going in, being in; It's a bitch, unless you've reached that state of marvelous nirvana where everything is peonies, cupcakes, and unicorns. Btw, if you're there please take me with you. Perception is your personal reality, and personal reality is internal perception. It's an annoying vicious cycle that ends and begins with oneself. But I'm a stranger, a by-stander, texted word on your computer screen, iPad, iPhone, or any other complicated piece of technology to make us feel socially aware. 
You don't know me and I don't know you; but I am slithering my way into your brain. Enticing, eh? I'd rather have my character and content of heart to define me instead of the meaningless socially proper things that I do. 

As we go on maybe one day we'll all see face to face.

You see me and I see you.

There are thoughts, there are fantasies, there are dreams. There are dreams of a maybe and stories completely by mind. I could be your every answer, I could be your every question. I could be your everything. I could be your nothing. Thoughts just travel and race through your lobular content, but once we engage. It is over. That fantasy of your maybe diminishes to the truth and reality of that hello. It is a fragmented dusted dream replaced. We had that force field of mystery. The mystery of said intrigue went from engaged to disengaged. For once more we maybe and hopefully interact with an internal moving entity.

No comments:

Post a Comment